Monday, October 1, 2012

UPDATE

When I first started writing this blog, I had set a lofty goal, to post a blog entry every night. After taking three days off from writing this blog, I reached a conclusion: I can't do this everyday. I'm going to start writing this only once a week, or twice if something major happens in terms of developments in Pakistan that I want to blog about. The reality is, my work schedule is never regular, sometimes I get home from work by 7 - 7:30, and sometimes I get home much later. There are only so many hours in the day, and after working all day, working out afterwards and dinner, there's usually not a lot of time left. So every Saturday, I'll post something starting this Saturday, October 6th. I also plan on starting another blog which will have more of a marketing and advertising feel to it, I will post the link on this blog as well as post it on Facebook.

Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment